Thursday 8 March 2012

Balotelli: I need to mature


MANCHESTER City's Mario Balotelli admits he has to grow up as he gives the BBC an exclusive interview involving Oasis star Noel Gallagher.
The Italian striker has been involved in a number of controversial incidents since joining City in August 2010.
When told boss Roberto Mancini wanted him to mature, Balotelli said: "If Mancini says something, he's right."
The forward added: "But I'm 21, so I'm still young. I think from last year, already I'm bigger [older] in my head."
Balotelli was fined a week's wages after breaking a curfew ahead of City's 2-0 win over Bolton at the weekend.
And he was disciplined by City for throwing a dart at a youth team player in March 2011.
Firefighters were also called to the forward's detached house in Cheshire in October when his bathroom was set alight by fireworks.
The Italy international was also substituted in a pre-season friendly for showboating, had a bust-up in training with Micah Richards, and wandered into a Manchester school to look for a toilet.

No comments:

Post a Comment